… Because Sometimes, Translating Text is Not Enough
Culture-sensitive marketing is vital in today’s globalized marketplace. In view of this, you need Transcreation as well as Translation to get your campaigns ready for foreign markets.
Translation focuses on words and is based on the assumption that most times, a word retains its meaning when translated from one language to another. Transcreation, on the other hand, involves more than text. It ensures that the source text as well as its structure and all related content are put in a format that the target audience understands and identifies with.
With Transcreation, creative assets such as images, audio, film, speech and ideas are reworked to suit the cultural sensibilities of the target audience. Here at Semiotic Transfer, we understand the importance of Transcreation. We have a network of partners around the world who work with us to make your advertising, PR and corporate campaigns ideal for your foreign markets.
Don’t leave the fate of your campaign to mechanical and literal translations. Contact us today to find out how we can help.
What can we do for you?
Do you need to translate a campaign
Further details can be discussed with us directly per telephone.
We look forward to receiving your call +41 56 470 40 40 or email email@example.com.
What we offer:
- Experienced native speakers and specialist translators
- Peer review principle: each text is proofread by a second language specialist
- Project management and organisation for large translation projects
- Certified translation services compliant with ISO 17100
- Translations available in layout style and ready-to-print
- Your company-specific translation memory
- Terminology management for your corporate language
- High Swiss safety standards and data security